Parts and Accessories we think might be useful
ACDelco RGS PN 15961566
OEM Switch Assembly
If you are looking for that infamous “rotten green switch”
that goes on the Chevy P30 workhorse chassis, this is the
one to get. This part is the cause of 80% of failures of Auto
Park parking brake systems. Buy 2 and keep 1 in your coach
as a spare.
ACDelco PN 15034355 Switch Assembly
These pressure switches are about half the cost of the same
parts available locally and Chevrolet does not sell the units
any more. Always buy 2 and keep 1 on your coach as a spare.
ACDelco PN 10218778
This part is called simply “The Light Switch.”
This Is another switch used in the Auto Park system in
many RV’s. It is one of those items that you should always
have available as a spare. The Light Switch turns on the AutoPark
light on the dash when the system pressure is less than about
500 psi. When these switches go bad, they sometimes short to ground
and cause the AutoPark fuse to blow – – applying the parking brake.
Standard Motor Parts Relay PN RY255
A universal 12 VDC automotive relay SPDT 30/40A
This is a common relay used on many motorhomes and other
vehicles for a variety of applications. Stay away from the $3.00
units, this relay meets-or-exceeds OEM specifications purchase
as a backup, you will need it eventually. For purposes of J71 AutoPark,
this relay is referred to as the “pump motor relay.”
ScanGauge II Ultra Compact 3-in-1 Automotive Computer
with Customizable Real-Time Fuel Economy Digital Gauges
- Programmable 3-in-1 automotive trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges in one (vehicle dependent)
- Watch fuel consumption, cost-per-mile, coolant temperature, engine speed, horsepower, and much more in real time
- Works on all 1996 or newer OBDII equipped vehicles, including gas, diesel, propane and hybrid vehicles
- Checks for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clears the codes, and can turn off the “Check Engine” light
- No tools required for installation, small size fits nearly anywhere in the coach.
YouTube video does pretty good job explaining ScanGauge capabilities
TomTom VIA 1535TM 5-Inch Bluetooth GPS Navigator with Voice Recognition
(FREE: Lifetime Traffic and Maps updates)
- 5-Inch Touchscreen Display with Split Screen Junction View.
- Enjoy at least 4 full map updates per year at no extra cost for your navigation device.
- It’s finally possible to avoid traffic! With detailed information about delays and alternative routes that keep you moving, TomTom VIA GPS navigation devices will get you there the faster!
- BLUETOOTH® CALLING/VOICE RECOGNITION: Keep your hands on the wheel with Bluetooth® hands-free calling and voice recognition.
- Never miss a turn again with Advanced Lane Guidance. Get extra clarity when navigating complex junctions.
- 5-inch touchscreen GPS with premium maps of the US, Canada & Mexico–over 1 million more miles of mapped roads in the US.
- Drive safely with Bluetooth Hands-free calling/voice recognition; find services and more with over 7 million Points of Interest.